Blinc’s Lash Extension Tubing Mascara is CLEAN, VEGAN & buildable. It creates ultra-longwearing, striking length & extreme definition for a lash extensions effect in a semi-matte finish. Infused with Biotin, Shea Butter & Castor Seed Oil, it also provides nourishment and treatment for your lashes. Its 1KTech molded brush is cone-shaped with QuickApply bristles for effortless application.
Our pioneering tubing technology forms tiny water-resistant “tubes” around your lashes, rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tiny tubes bind to your lashes and can’t run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you sweat, cry, rub your eyes or have oily skin. Clinically tested to be non-irritating, Lash Extension is ideal for sensitive eyes, contact lens wearers, and active people in search of a mascara whose look, hold, and ease of removal is without compromise.
Better hold than waterproof mascaras, yet easier to remove. Just the simple combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes, into your washcloth or hand. No tint or residue is left behind, making it healthier for your eyes and lashes. Don’t forget, makeup removers won’t work
Water/Aqua, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, PVP, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Laureth-21, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Biotin, May Contain/Peut Contenir(+/-): Iron Oxides CI 7749
Tips & Tricks:
– For an extremely dramatic look, apply any blinc lash primer first.
– Lash Extension holds a lash curl longer and is great for lash extensions since it won’t interfere with glues.
How to Remove
- Water alone (ex: sweat or tears) cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Gentle pressure alone (ex: rubbing your eyes or sleeping in it) cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Makeup removers cannot remove the tiny mascara tubes
- Only the COMBINATION of water + gentle pressure (ex: from your fingertips, cotton-round or shower-head) will slide the tiny tubes easily off of your lashes
- Keep applying lots of water until the tiny tubes begin to slide off your lashes effortlessly (do not pull on your lashes otherwise)