What Makes GUT GLOW Effective?
- Provides two clinically proven soluble fibers that support gut health, reduce bloating, improve regularity, and help maintain a healthy balance of gut bacteria
- A source of prebiotic fiber
- Powerfully boosts good gut microbes without the need for probiotics
- An effortless addition to your daily routine – GUT GLOW is a flavourless powder that mixes easily into your beverage of choice
- Ingredients are vegan and certified organic
Ingredients and usage;
For adults 19+. Oral Use. Take 2 scoops daily as a source of fiber and as a source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties. For all other health benefits take 3 scoops per day. Take 2 hours before or after taking other medications and/or natural health products. Mix with at least 1 glass of liquid. Maintain adequate fluid intake. If you have difficulty swallowing, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Store tightly sealed at room temperature. Protect from heat and moisture. Keep out of reach of children.
Medicinal Ingredients: Organic partially hydrolysed guar gum (SunFibre®), Organic Acacia gum (Inavea™), Organic Silver ear mushroom (Tremella fuciformis)
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use:
- If you have diabetes mellitus in which blood sugar is difficult to regulate or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you are taking medications (e.g. opioids, loperamide) which inhibit peristaltic movement
- If you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever
- if you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that has persisted for more than 2 weeks, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or have failed to defecate following the use of a laxative product
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or if laxative effect does not occur within seven days.
- Promotes healthy gastrointestinal function
- Provides prebiotic fibers which support healthy gut bacteria
- Reduces mild gastrointestinal discomfort
- Increases regularity + reduce bloating
- Modulates immune function